Providing Fingerprinting from $12, TB testing $28 (includes Reading), CPR classes, Passport photos, Flu Shots, and School Hearing and Vision screenings since 1996. We are not an investor owned company. We are a family owned company working jointly with other community organizations providing the highest degree of quality and service at a fair price.
ATTENTION: IMPORTANT NOTICES!
- GET AHEAD OF THE FLU SEASON
- Flu Vaccines now available for $28 - No Appointment necessary - GILBERT ONLY
- THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY - Closed Nov. 23 & 24
- NO TBs will be given on Tue, Nov. 21 & Wed, Nov. 22
- CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY
- CWSOA will be closed from Mon, Dec 18 - Jan 1. We'll re-open on Tue, Jan 2, 2018.
- Tempe office hours - CHANGES
- Weeks of 10/23 & 10/30 we will be open from 12:30pm - 5pm ONLY
Fingerprinting from $10, TB Test $25, American Heart CPR Classes. Four offices and mobile serving the Arizona communities of Phoenix, Scottsdale, Peoria, Paradise Valley, Glendale, Gilbert, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Goodyear, Surprise, Higely, El Mirage, Tolleson, Apache Junction, Queen Creek, Maricopa, Avondale, Buckeye, San Tan Valley, Gold Canyon, Sun Lakes, Sun City West, Litchfield Park, Carefree, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, Guadalupe, Casa Grande, Coolidge, Florence, Gila Bend, Kearny, Wickenburg, Superior, Youngtown.,